Of all the forecasting methods, the opportunity stage forecasting method is one of the most popular. This method considers the different stages of your sales pipeline and predicts which opportunities are likely to be your customers based on where your leads are. Further leads in the pipeline are more likely to be customers.
There is a probability at each stage, and opportunities in Jewelry Retouching Service the early stages can end with a 10% chance, while opportunities in later stages, such as negotiations, can end with about 90%.
To get a forecast, multiply the potential value or size of the opportunity at that stage by the probability of the opportunity.
You may have considered the probability of the next close at the pipeline stage. Initial call: 5%. Certified: 10%; Product Demo: 50%; Product Trial: 70%; Final Call: 80%; Contract: 100%
According to this forecasting method, the opportunity to have a potential value of $ 300 during the trial phase of a product could be closed by 70%. The estimated amount for this transaction is $ 210. Similarly, you can predict future sales by aggregating all sales transactions.